Up to £38,000
about 2 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join an established Financial Services business with a long history of consumer lending.
On offer is a salary of up to £38,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities, a supportive and collaborative working environment and a vibrant office in the city centre.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Conduct complex analysis using SAS and SQL to identify improvement opportunities within the decision engines
- Develop, implement and maintain policy and decisioning strategies
- Analyse data, monitor / report on strategy performance and translate data into actionable insight
- Deliver new policy and propositions
- Build and test innovative solutions to maximise efficiency and automation in the decisioning systems
- Liaise with other areas of the business and the wider Credit Risk team
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role or risk/analytics function, with specific expertise in acquisition strategies, lending policy and regulations, decisioning systems and/or policy automation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good technical skills with SAS, SQL and Excel (LUA Desirable)
- A Financial Services background
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.