A global FinTech business are looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to support the continuing development and improvement of the Credit Decisioning MI and strategy.
• Provide analysis and insights into credit performance, customer behaviour and profitability in order to shape and recommend value-creating lending strategies
• Develop, automate and track consolidated Credit Risk MI across our products to drive efficient portfolio management
• Work closely with the data scientists to drive the development of scorecard monitoring and perform ongoing monitoring of scorecard performance
• Enhance our credit risk monitoring capabilities to ensure our credit underwriting strategy is performing within expectation
• Assist with relevant data requests and Credit Risk insights across the business to ensure accurate data and robust insights feed into other parts of the business
• Support necessary changes to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance
• Work within cross-functional squads to deliver key business initiatives
• 3+ years of work experience in a Credit Risk / Analytics / Decision Science or STEM field or relevant research work in an academic environment
• A proficient user of SAS/SQL (our data is queried using SQL)
• Experience in creating strategies for either Acquisition, Account management, Pricing or Affordability Assessment
• A strong understanding of Credit Reference Agencies and related data and services
• Are able to present summarised proposals and findings of analysis to non-technical audiences
• Experience working with teams across various business units such as Finance, Marketing and Product
• A high tolerance for frequently changing priorities and a genuine can-do attitude with the ability to self-drive projects to completion
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.