Up to £70,000
5 months ago
The Credit Risk team is responsible for all aspects of credit decisioning for new customers, including risk-based pricing, credit limit assignment, decline strategies and the optimisation of all strategies through data-driven analysis and rigorous testing and learning. You’ll be delivering significant change in the automation of key business revenue driving strategies and reducing the risk of poor customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Robust implementation of account management strategies including, but not limited to, credit line, pricing, re-issue, profiling and authorisations
- Develop and embed a change process and culture in credit risk change management
- Run and optimise existing SAS processes during transition to new technologies
- Design and document existing customer strategy assuring these are in line with credit policy, regulations and improve the customer journey
- Consult on business change requests gathering business requirements and translating these into technical specifications
- Significant experience working within Financial Services, preferably in Retail Banking
- Proven use of existing customer decisioning software
- SAS/SQL coding proficiency
- Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering
- It would be desirable if you brought near prime banking, Blaze/SRL coding, Agile work experience
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.