£40,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll ensure the Client is placing customers (internal and external) at the heart of all decision making to achieve the right outcomes for customers and colleagues. At times you will be expected to take a lead role for Risk on projects and own the delivery of some Credit Risk specific projects.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Unsecured Credit Risk expertise in order to advise on policy and provide guidance to colleagues.
- As an SME you’ll support company-wide strategic programmes such as the development of new products or regulatory standards.
- Daily, you’ll provide oversight to 1st line Credit initiatives such as changing underwriting, or changing operational processes and delivering robust 2nd line oversight and challenge of activities across the Unsecured portfolio.
- Your role is critical in maintaining controls and delivering accurate and timely reporting, ensuring correct risk decisions.
Ideal knowledge and experience of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- You’ll have significant Credit Risk experience ideally gained within retail banking.
- If analysis and reporting excites you as well as having a flair for building relationships with stakeholders then this could be the role for you.
- You’ll need to be fully competent in SAS programming, with the ability to interrogate and manipulate large amounts of data, produce well thought out analysis and summaries key messages in a succinct manner.
- The ability to present analytical results and key insights to a senior audience (ideally Committee or Board reporting) is key.