Are you looking to take a Senior position within a Credit Risk team that is going through an exciting period of change?
Do you want to influence business decisions within an ever expanding product team?
Do you want to use your market knowledge to pinpoint key areas of growth for a household name brand?
Our client is looking to bring a Senior Credit Risk Analyst into their team to work closely with key business stakeholders to continuously improve the performance of their credit risk portfolio. You’ll have the opportunity to build your career whilst mentoring junior members of staff and liaising with colleagues throughout a highly successful business.
Both remote working and on site working is on offer – whatever works best for you will be accommodated and there is a huge amount of flexibility around your working hours.
About the role:
· Pinpoint key market trends and produce accurate analysis within the Credit Risk Portfolio.
· Use your knowledge to explain and understand market trends.
· Influence business decisions in line with risk appetite.
· Hold an influential position to promote and develop business strategies.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience working within Credit Risk (Portfolio).
· Strong and skilled SAS knowledge.
· Highly analytical and numerate.