Up to £60,000
about 1 month ago
An experienced Credit Risk Analyst is required to support an exciting new project for an innovative fintech based in London. The company stays up-to-date with their customers and their markets and is now building a team of curious, driven people to support their customers in building healthy spending habits and reducing their carbon footprints by 2050.
The Senior Credit Risk Analyst role will focus on managing and monitoring the credit performance of the lending products to achieve overall strategic goals. The business promotes a collaborative and supportive working environment, encouraging employees to develop skills and progress their careers whilst achieving a good work-life balance.
Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Up to £60,000 per annum
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Join a small, busy and hands on team to drive improvements and build an excellent understanding of lending products and credit performance
- Develop, maintain and implement credit risk strategies throughout the customer lifecycle
- Improve decisioning capabilities, increasing automation as well as assessing and addressing any strategic issues that may impact credit performance of product profitability
- Working with data using SQL and Python
- Produce analytical reports, identifying trends, issues and early warning indicators
- Establish effective relationships with internal and external partners
Required knowledge and experience:
- An experienced credit risk professional from a retail banking / consumer lending environment
- Strong analytical and technical abilities, with SQL, Python and Excel
- A quick learner who can get up to speed with the data
- An autonomous worker who can efficiently deliver results
- Experience in both secured and unsecured credit risk would be ideal
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.