£40,000 - £46,000
12 days ago
MERJE is recruiting for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst vacancy with an established, growing business that holds customer and employee satisfaction at the core of their values.This role will focus on supporting the company’s lending objectives through the provision of insightful analytics around Credit Risk exposures.
On offer is a salary of £40,000 - £46,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities and a supportive and collaborative working environment.
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Support the development of Credit Risk strategies
- Analyse mortgage data to provide meaningful insights that support decision making
- Lead the development of credit risk models and scorecards
- Carry out credit risk data analysis and report writing as required
- Present and gain approval for analysis and models to credit and risk committees
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in a Credit Risk role with knowledge of mortgages and the credit risk lifecycle
- Good technical abilities with SAS and MS Excel
- Able to communicate, manage time and prioritise workload effectively
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.