Up to £45,000 dependent on experience
21 days ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Analyst to join the Credit Risk team in a major, established Financial Services business with a long history of consumer lending. One of the largest of its kind in the UK, the company constantly grows and develops, whilst providing a supportive, encouraging working environment for its employees.
On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 dependent on experience, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities, a collaborative, flexible working environment, friendly teams and a modern, vibrant office with excellent public transport links. Remote working is fully supported at the moment and working from home flexibility will continue even after offices reopen.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
- Analysing and interpreting Credit Risk data, providing actionable insight to improve strategies and business performance
- Producing Credit Risk management information and reports as needed
- Enabling strategic decision making using in depth portfolio analysis
- Recommending, implementing and monitoring credit risk policy and strategy changes
- Developing credit risk scorecards and models
- Building excellent relationships within the business and with external stakeholders
- Identifying improvement and growth opportunities
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical role, preferably within Credit Risk and Mortgages or broader Retail Financial Services / Banking
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Good technical skills with SAS or SQL
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong communication skills, both relationship building and presenting analytical findings to senior management
- Comfortable working from home for the foreseeable and commuting to Leeds at least some of the week once possible
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.