£40,000 - £45,000
8 months ago
As a Senior Credit Risk Analyst, you will play an integral role in developing their monitoring, reporting and modelling capabilities. The successful candidate will assist in developing predictive models to support the growth of the business. To be considered for this role, you will have a passion for analytics and come from a similar Credit Risk background, ideally within a volume credit risk management environment in financial services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production and ongoing enhancement of credit risk and financial reporting, providing timely and accurate monthly and quarterly reports and updates to Risk and Audit committees;
- Run monthly and quarterly credit risk models;
- Work with the Operational teams and other business areas to analyse and understand key changes in the portfolio and the impact they have on credit risk;
- Enhancing automated underwriting decisioning and collections strategies;
- Build and maintain a strong stakeholder network to share credit risk expertise and insight across the organisation;
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Experience in a credit risk environment;
- Strong SQL coding experience;
- Degree educated, preferably within a numerate discipline;
- Strong understanding of the fundamental concepts of credit risk management;
- Advanced Excel skills;
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.