£35,000 - £45,000
2 months ago
Ensuring the business lends responsibly and within appetite across both FCA-regulated and corporate channels. The department is accountable for recommending, implementing and monitoring credit risk strategies to ensure they remain fair, robust and fit for purpose.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the business continues to lend responsibly and within agreed risk appetite.
- Be active in the ongoing optimisation of credit risk policies and be accountable in the detection and recommendation of any improvements to both policy and process.
- Contribute to a data-led ethos in decision making within the business
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the credit risk department as well as coaching colleagues and driving change.
- Perform detailed analysis of various internal and external data sources.
- Highlight and autonomously investigate key trends and areas of concern for relevant parties/committees to aid decision making.
- Be responsible for the generation of committee reporting and accompanying commentary.
- Support the evolution of the department through the proposition of new ideas and processes.
- Ensure data remains consistent and accurate throughout a variety of systems.
- Ad-hoc Projects as required.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.