Up to £40,000
2 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join a major FS company and conduct analytics using SAS and SQL to provide insight into credit risk portfolios.
You will be joining an established Financial Services business with a long history of consumer lending. One of the largest of its kind in the UK, the company constantly grows and develops.
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000 + benefits, as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities, a supportive and collaborative working environment and a modern, vibrant office in a prominent city centre location.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Product complex and accurate analysis and management information of the credit risk portfolios
- Understand and define requirements for analytical projects
- Process, manipulate and interpret credit risk data & maintain databases
- Keep up to date on emerging market and industry trends, analytical techniques, etc.
- Support more junior team members
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Good technical skills with SAS and SQL
- Experience in a similar role - risk/analytics function
- A Financial Services background
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.