Up to £35,000
over 1 year ago
A long established business that has focused on providing exquisite mortgages and savings products over the years. A well regarded group that has won multiple awards for their financial products, employee engagement and for supporting local communities with their charitable efforts.
Now has two vacancies for Senior Credit Risk Analysts to join a friendly, welcoming environment in either the modelling or acquisitions team.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Conduct complex analysis and produce Credit Risk management information to enable strategic decision making
- Lead medium to large analytical projects, developing an understanding of and defining requirements through to presenting results and recommendations
- Work closely and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Support the development and mentoring of junior analysts
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Excellent understanding of the Credit Risk lifecycle within a retail lending environment
- Strong experience in one of: credit risk model development, portfolio analytics, advanced IRB or credit risk acquisitions
- Very good SAS skills are essential, as well as good SQL and Excel abilities
- Good communication skills, comfortable liaising with all levels, presenting information and coaching junior analysts
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.