An experienced Senior Credit Risk Analyst is required to support an exciting new project for an innovative fintech based in London on a 3-month contract. The company stays up-to-date with their customers and their markets and is now building a team of curious, driven people to support their customers in building healthy spending habits and reducing their carbon footprints by 2050.
The Senior Credit Risk Analyst contract role will focus on delivering enhanced credit risk MI that will be used to report into credit and risk committees. A permanent position will potentially be available at the end of the contract.
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Deliver insightful credit risk management information across the secured and unsecured product ranges
- Support the wider credit risk team in analysing credit performance, improving decisioning processes, developing and implementing strategies, identifying trends and emerging issues, reporting on risk and commercial performance, etc.
- Using SQL and Python to work with data
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Knowledge of data mining tools – SQL and Python
- Significant credit risk experience in a retail banking / consumer lending environment, specifically in producing MI
- Able to quickly get up to speed with lending data
- Understanding of Credit Reference Agency data and uses in portfolio monitoring
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.