up to £450.00 per day
7 days ago
The Senior Credit Risk Analyst is responsible for providing comprehensive insight into loan book performance to support the optimisation of credit risk decisions. The role is also responsible for the segmentation and analysis of the portfolio to improve efficiency and automation, as well as supporting the development of IFRS9 reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production and ongoing enhancement of credit risk reporting and analysis, providing timely and accurate monthly and quarterly reports and updates to Risk committees.
- Provide analytical insights and make strategic recommendations across the credit risk life-cycle, reducing costs and improving customer outcomes.
- Development of Divisional data, reporting and analysis.
- Perform analysis to support credit risk strategy, policy and process development.
- Support development and monitoring of new products and strategies.
- Numerical degree, strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a credit risk environment
- A solid grounding in data analysis using quantitative analytic tools.
- Relevant coding experience (SQL and PowerBI)
- Strong understanding of the fundamental concepts of credit risk management
- Advanced Excel skills
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.