35,000 - £40,000 pa
about 2 years ago
: My Client is looking to recruit a Senior Credit Risk Analyst within their Group Risk function. The successful applicant will play an integral role in the reporting and analysis on the quality of lending against credit risk appetite. This person will also be responsible for the development of IFRS9 reporting segmentation, and its ongoing support.
To be considered for this role, you will have a passion for analytics and come from a similar Credit Risk background, ideally within a volume credit risk management environment in financial services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production and ongoing enhancement of credit risk reporting, providing timely and accurate monthly and quarterly reports and updates to Risk committees;
- Provide analytical insights and make strategic recommendations for the full credit risk life-cycle;
- Ongoing management of the business' provisioning model
- Development of Divisional IFRS9 reporting and analysis;
- Updating and optimising parameters; driving developments; and presenting impact analysis to senior management.
- Perform analysis to support credit risk strategy, policy and process development;
- Support development and monitoring of new products
- Build and maintain a strong stakeholder network to share credit risk expertise and insight across the organisation;
- Experience in a credit risk environment
- Relevant coding experience (SQL/R or equivalent);
- Degree educated, preferably within a numerate discipline;
- Strong understanding of the fundamental concepts of credit risk management;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Candidates with knowledge of IFRS9 will be given additional consideration
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.