8 months ago
An experienced Credit Risk professional is required on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis for a well-known Financial Services business in Leeds.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Support the management of the Mortgages portfolio, optimising lending plans
- Produce effective reporting and improve reporting framework
- Conduct forecasting and stress testing
- Set up processes for MI development for the credit risk portfolio
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Must have strong SAS and Excel skills
- Must have extensive experience in Mortgages Portfolio Management
- Reporting tools such as Tableau would also be beneficial
- Able to set up new MI and related processes
- Experience of IRB & IFRS9 model usage, risk appetite management and new lending processes
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.