almost 2 years ago
A well-established and globally recognised business that focuses on providing an exceptional banking experience for customers. Now looking to expand the team with a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to support Credit Risk activity.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Support the Portfolio Analysis Manager and Head of Credit Risk on the integration work stream
- Deliver key reporting and analysis
- Provide recommendations on product portfolios
- Support development of Credit Risk strategies, policies, processes, systems, etc.
- Ensure accurate and consistent risk identification
- Monitor business and strategy performance, trends, etc.
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues, management and stakeholders
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Good academic background, analytical / numerate degree subject
- Experience in a Credit Risk Analyst capacity in a Retail Banking environment
- Strong technical abilities with SAS, SQL Programming, Excel, etc.
- Experience presenting to a senior audience would be beneficial