8 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit professional to join a specialist lending business and implement and manage all aspects of the Credit Risk Management Framework.
You will be joining the UK arm of a highly successful, multinational FS business, whose focus is operating imaginatively, innovatively and providing the highest level service to its customers.
Salary is highly flexible dependent on experience. The business is considering anyone in a range of £45,000 - £85,000. The business can support home working, however some presence in the London office will be required as this person will be managing a team and for monthly leadership meetings.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Manager:
- Implement a Credit Risk Management framework, embedding the use of credit Policy & Procedures, managing credit processes, ensuring continuous improvement and supporting the CRO
- Support origination of property-based lending as well as ongoing management of property portfolio
- Manage a small team of credit analysts and be hands-on in completing loan credit analysis for new and existing loans
- Oversee reporting of portfolio risk data and risk metrics
- Support preparation for ICAAP
- Prepare and report stress tests and scenarios
Required knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Manager role:
- An established background in secured lending within a small, regulated UK organisation
- An expert in the credit arena, understanding policies, processes, analytical aspects, etc.
- Experienced in team / people management
- Experience of stress testing, ICAAP and leading regulatory conversations
- Motivated, driven, self-starter
- Model development experience would be highly advantageous, or a familiarity with Moodys credit rating models
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.