Cheshire West and Chester
£30,000 - £32,000
4 months ago
Our client is a leading business who are currently recruiting for a Senior Compliance Officer. The role is responsible for taking a leading role in investigation and resolving customer related complaints.
- To take a lead role in being responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints.
- Conducting periodic file reviews of complaint cases prepared by a team of compliance assessors.
- To be a main point of contact for customer complaints, liaising with operational colleagues ensuring that customers are kept fully informed of progress at all times.
- To ensure all policies and procedures relating to customer complaints are followed and adhered to.
- Ensure that all written communication is to a professional high standard.
- Working closely with internal departments, providing feedback to improve the claim process and the customer journey.
- Experience working in a relevant environment i.e claim management/financial services
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communicator