Our client is a specialist financial services organisation that are undergoing a period of growth and as such are hiring an astute Senior Compliance Officer to assist senior management in promoting key internal policies and the overall Compliance and Legal management framework.
• Understand regulatory requirements and obligations and demonstrate an ability to bring these to life in a practical and pragmatic manner.
• Act as the Head of Compliance and Legal’ s deputy in the Company’s governance committees: Risk, Oversight & Compliance, Credit and Product Strategy.
• Ensure the Company is compliant with its statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Demonstrate commitment to appropriate customer outcomes and treating customers fairly.
• Ensure the Company remains ahead of regulatory and legislative changes by keeping
abreast of forthcoming developments.
• Provide support and advice to the Head of Risk & Governance and HR regarding the Company’s SMCR framework and application.
• Work with the Head of Compliance and Legal to undertake Compliance Monitoring Reviews in line with the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Strong Compliance experience at Officer level within an FCA-regulated organisation.
• Demonstrated ability of working with PRIN, MCOB and SYSC Handbooks and experience of undertaking MCOB gap analyses.
• Experience in Mortgage Lending / Servicing or broader FCA regulations with an in-depth knowledge of UK and European compliance and regulatory laws, including GDPR.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.