circa. £30,000 - £35,000
3 months ago
The role will be responsible for supporting the business in ensuring it complies with its obligation to regulatory bodies such as the FCA and the ICO
The Client: Our client is a leading financial services business who due to growth are looking to expand their Complaince department.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Represent the compliance function with current and prospective partners, managing and developing the relationship from a Compliance perspective
- Review changes in regulation and analyse the impact on the business, making suitable recommendations in relation to any changes
- Carry out oversee activities set out in the annual compliance monitoring plan across appropriate business areas.
- Provide technical and compliance support to the business
- Reporting any issues and/or risks to the Head of Compliance as they arise
- Assist with the smooth running of the Compliance department on a daily basis
- Review and develop current processes and procedures in line with the strategy of the department as defined by the Head of Compliance
- Ensure risk and compliance records are appropriately maintained and to a high standard
- Provide information for upward reporting
- QCF Level 4 (Diploma) qualified is essential
- Experience of working in a compliance role involving standard setting, process and procedure development, monitoring and reporting across an entire business
- Experience of working in a compliance role involving standard setting, process and procedure development, monitoring and reporting.