circa. £30,000 - £35,000
25 days ago
The role will be responsible for supporting the business in ensuring it complies with its obligation to regulatory bodies such as the FCA and the ICO
The Client: Our client is a leading financial services business who due to growth are looking to expand their Complaince department.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Represent the compliance function with current and prospective partners, managing and developing the relationship from a Compliance perspective
- Review changes in regulation and analyse the impact on the business, making suitable recommendations in relation to any changes
- Carry out oversee activities set out in the annual compliance monitoring plan across appropriate business areas.
- Provide technical and compliance support to the business
- Reporting any issues and/or risks to the Head of Compliance as they arise
- Assist with the smooth running of the Compliance department on a daily basis
- Review and develop current processes and procedures in line with the strategy of the department as defined by the Head of Compliance
- Ensure risk and compliance records are appropriately maintained and to a high standard
- Provide information for upward reporting
- QCF Level 4 (Diploma) qualified is essential
- Experience of working in a compliance role involving standard setting, process and procedure development, monitoring and reporting across an entire business
- Experience of working in a compliance role involving standard setting, process and procedure development, monitoring and reporting.