£35,000 - £45,000 pa
over 1 year ago
Leading financial services business, located in the West Midlands are looking to appoint a Senior Compliance Consultant to be based out of the firms head quarters which is easily commutable from all areas of the West Midlands to include Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Walsall, Birmingham, Stafford and Shrewsbury.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide advice on FCA related matters on business developments and projects to support the business in delivering its compliance responsibilities;
- Analysis and dissemination of FCA publications, delivering analysis and communication of the impact of forthcoming regulatory change;
- Approval of financial promotions and other customer literature for compliance with FCA and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Act in a business partnering role by having regular meetings with business units to cascade FCA developments and provide guidance to business units on regulatory developments, expectations and requirements;
- Undertake allocated Compliance Monitoring reviews in line with the agreed CSRG monitoring plan, looking for risks and opportunities to enhance the customer journey.
- Identify risks or opportunities and engaging the business in formulating pragmatic, customer focussed and commercial solutions that minimise the risks and maximise the opportunities;
- Writing and delivering formal training across the business on FCA topics and developments and demonstrating the value of compliant outcomes.
- Detailed knowledge of Regulatory requirements within the Financial Services sector
- Life and Pensions experience would be advantageous but certainly not essential
- Knowledge and experience of systems and controls improvement, design and implementation.
- Proven’ experience in a Compliance environment
- Proven experience in analysing regulatory publications and communicating detail in a style that suits the target audience
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.