Our client is a market-leading financial services business that are recruiting an experienced professional to assist with regulation and provide guidance on industry best practice and legislation change.
• You will work with stakeholders to implement effective regulatory risk management by providing subject matter expertise and advice on regulatory matters.
• Provide oversight and effective challenge to regulatory risks raised by 1st Line teams for the benefit of senior management.
• Contribute to and support the Head of Compliance in building, embedding, and maintaining an effective framework.
• Maintain effective ‘horizon scanning’ to identify and recommend relevant changes in the emerging regulatory and legislative landscape.
• Lead and manage compliance led projects, and provide technical input and expertise relating to business activities.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience operating within an FCA-regulated environment, preferably within General Insurance.
• Significant experience of handling regulatory and legislative changes, applying knowledge, interpreting rules and guidance, and setting best practice.
• Commercially aware and able to understand and balance the business needs whilst meeting regulatory requirements.
• Experience in both a monitoring and advisory capacity is preferable.