£70,000 - £85,000
about 2 months ago
Financial Services business, located in the West Midlands, are looking to hire a Senior Compliance Advisory Manager to be located out of their Birmingham based Head Office. The position has arisen due to a business wide transformation and will report to, and deputise for the Head of Conduct, Operational and Regulatory Risk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide regulatory advice and guidance to the business
- Point of contact for all technical regulatory matters
- Lead the 2nd line compliance advisory team
- Take ownership of the regulatory horizon scanning programme
- Ensure the firm is identifying and implementing regulatory change in a timely manner
- Ensure the provision of appropriate assurance to key governance committees and senior management
- Extensive experience in Regulatory, Conduct and Compliance with significant experience at Senior Management level within retail banking or a similar regulated environment.
- Extensive knowledge of FCA regulation and regulatory Rule Books including BCOBS, MCOB, SYSC, DISP, Payment Services Regulations and Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
- Commercial, business focused with strong judgement skills and integrity.
Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation skills and ability to present confidently and to work effectively with staff and management at all levels and to engage and manage stakeholders, developing effective relationships internally and externally.