Job Description: The role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the complaints team, all client complaints including the end-to-end process for resolution, reporting to the wider business and driving improved client outcomes
The role will involve:
• Investigate and resolve complaints to a satisfactory resolution for both the client and the business.
• Liaise with PII, making relevant notifications, preapproval of client correspondence and ensuring required reporting is done on a timely and accurate basis.
• To produce high quality written communication, and to communicate verbally with external parties and clients until matters are resolved.
• Ensure that a full and detailed audit trail is on file for each complaint case, with clear notes and all relevant documentation.
• To accurately complete and maintain the Complaints Register so it reflects the current position of complaints received at any time.
• To ensure all complaints are managed within regulatory timescales as per DISP.
• To identify and analyse the root cause of complaints across the business and to develop solutions in conjunction with other departments, to minimise reoccurrence.
• To regularly produce management information and reports for relevant internal committees and to present this information when required to do so.
• Complaint Manager experience within a Wealth Management environment – minimum 5 years
• Thorough understanding of end-to-end operation and client services processes in an IFA environment
• Demonstrable experience within Financial services, with a working knowledge of FCA regulations