£70,000 - £80,000 pa
2 months ago
My client is an exciting and growing business with a great culture who are striving to deliver the best in all aspects of customer contact. They are now looking for a Head of Collections to act as a pivotal part in this drive to achieve a continuous first class customer experience.
- Develop and introduce a purposeful collections and strategy that delivers world class standards of service and performance across all channels.
- Prove all the help and support that vulnerable customers need and ensure that all customers are treated fairly.
- Identify areas for improvement within the existing collections model and develop a plan to re-shape the collections function moving forward so that it is achieving the best it can for both the business and its customers.
- Ensure that your function doesn’t just meet industry expectations but exceeds those of the customer.
- Place employee engagement high on the list of priorities and do your bit to maintain a great company culture overall.
- Be responsible for recruitment, on-boarding and general ongoing performance and well-being of your team.
Skills, knowledge & experience
- A passion for customer service with experience of working as a customer service leader in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Significant experience in managing collections and some experience of credit risk would be beneficial too.
- Strong experience of leading highly effect and engaged teams.
- Experience of working in a regulated industry
- A track-record of using insight from your function and sharing it with the wider business in order to improve processes in other functions.
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels.