This is an exciting 12 month fixed term opportunity within our Outsourced Collections team to work with the Senior Partner Manager to lead the end-to-end collections performance and conducts risk management of external partners.
You are required to provide a crucial and leading role in pro-actively managing customer centric treatment, performance trends, driving initiatives and benchmarking across all of our platforms to ensure best practice is understood and implemented.
The role is pivotal in ensuring robust financial and conduct risk performance of a panel of external servicing partners, generating, and growing revenue streams and delivering positive customer journeys in line with conduct risk appetite.
Working in a fast-paced environment, they will be expected to guide the teams in prioritising all team/partner activity which has a performance impact, by smartly establishing the materiality of the opportunities versus their complexity and the resource needed to deliver them.
Is this you?
• Degree level qualified and/or professional qualification
• Experience of dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders
• Experience of account management and/ or management of third party suppliers
• Experience of articulating trends to senior stakeholders
• Strong understanding of customer behaviour, and ability to refine processes to maximise customer engagement
• Strong communicator and negotiator with positive influencing and interpersonal skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced and ever evolving organisation
• Ability to work effectively in a highly pressurised environment and encourage others to follow lead
• Analytical insight, confident at analysing data and interpreting key trends
• Shows commercial acumen and a results focused attitude
• Adept at managing competing priorities with challenging deadlines
• Ability to anticipate risks and assess rewards and make an informed judgement on the appropriate course of action
• Experience of working in a regulated environment and knowledge of risk management frameworks e.g. FCA, CONC, MCOB, conduct risk
• Good understanding of customer needs and an empathetic approach
• Experience in a senior management role
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.