My client is looking for a Senior Business Development within the wider Client Experience directorate and is responsible for supporting the Head of Business Development in delivering the Charity’s Business Development strategy, which supports the Charity’s drive to deliver diversified growth, increased funding and achieve greater market share, including across the devolved nations.
The Business Development strategy will be informed through a robust horizon scanning process, that provides partner, competitor, and market analysis, which this role will help to support, and will then empower Charity Leaders to act with confidence when making strategic decisions.
The role holder will be responsible for successfully identifying new relationships and funding opportunities in line with the charity’s business objectives and growth plans and supporting the delivery of a programme of new and high-quality products and services, with a clear focus on meeting the evolving client’s needs, and also to capitalise on new diversified sources of funding from third parties.
Experience, Skills & knowledge
• Degree/graduate qualification or equivalent professional experience
• An understanding of the not-for-profit sector and the on-going challenges facing the third sector in delivering services to people
• An understanding of the credit industry/debt management and insolvency sector, particularly its collections, bad debt processes and creditor risk models
• An understanding of the financial services sector.
• An understanding of the evolving regulatory regime of consumer credit in UK
• Experience of working in a successful business development team and leading on high value bids.
• The ability to think strategically and creatively and to implement effective short- and medium-term plans.
• Experience of third-party relationship stakeholder management focused on driving growth.
• An awareness of the social and public policy agenda.
• Knowledge of relevant markets.
• Strong leadership, people and people management capabilities or evidence of personal development focused on the effective management and leadership of people
• Problem solving and negotiation skills at all levels.
• The ability to influence and steer third party relationships decision making.
• The ability to plan, organise and manage relationships with third parties.
• The ability to influence organisations policy to achieve our objectives.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Engaging and personable manner with strong emotional resilience
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.