Up to £55,000 pa
over 1 year ago
Our client is a well-established, award winning Bank well known for its quality service and products, involvement in ethical, environmental and community matters and high customer satisfaction level. The company is looking for Senior IT Auditor who will be reporting to the Head of Audit – IT, Change and Third parties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing IT Audit support to other Audit teams
- Providing assurance at business unit level
- Executing the Audit plan to time cost and quality
- Delivering clear and concise Audit outputs
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements and rules that govern the business activities that you are responsible for
- Knowledge of programme and project management techniques
- Knowledge of key operating systems, application and supporting IT process, either from audit expertise or core technical knowledge.
- Qualified to, or studying towards, a professional qualification (e.g. CISA or MIIA).
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.