Cheshire West and Chester
15 days ago
My client, a growing Financial Services organisation offering excellent opportunity for career progression, require an experienced Auditor.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete audits end-to-end, of varying complexity, to the required standards, quality and timescales, under limited supervision
- Undertake special reviews and projects as requested.
- Effectively communicate results of assignments to key stakeholders throughout their delivery and ultimately by preparing a final report of audit findings.
- Remain competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and attending training and/or course as required.
- Have a clear understanding of the business areas being audited, including the relevant regulatory and policy requirements, and the systems used
- Ensure that assigned audit issues and associated actions are tracked to completion by providing on going assurance that the business is managing relevant risks effectively
- Contribute to any required Management, Project and Risk Committees, Meetings and/or Forums as required.
- Contribute to the on-going and continuous improvement of the Group Internal Audit service
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills via a variety of mediums e.g. presentations, report writing.
- Experience within Financial Service organisations in particular significant knowledge and experience of Governance, Risk, Internal Control systems
- Excellent understanding of the Financial Services industry and the Regulatory and Legislative environment.
- Experience in IA, including Risk based methodologies, Codes of Conduct and industry best practice and with a sound knowledge of IA principles.
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills together with the ability to document the results of IA work to a high standard.
- The ability to supervise less experienced colleagues within the team.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.