My client, a reputable, rapidly expanding FS organisation require an experienced Internal Auditor to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Audit you will be working within a great team with a high degree of flexible working.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support lead auditors on individual audit engagements ensuring work is carried out in line with GIA methodology.
• Support lead auditors to ensure GIA reports are impactful, balanced and address the root cause of issues. Ensure recommendations are clear and concise address the ongoing sustainability of the control environment.
• Execution and delivery of audits in line with audit methodology and IIA standards and budget.
• Support the Audit function in preparing and issuing key external GIA reporting.
• Develop and maintain credibility by developing working relationships with key business stakeholders from team leader to manager level.
• Support lead auditors to ensure GIA recommendations are followed up to closure and drive timely issue resolution and sustainability of implemented controls.
• Stay abreast of Internal Audit best practice, including areas of regulatory focus.
• Under the direction of Divisional Head of Internal Audit and the Senior Audit Manager, assist in risk advisory projects.
• Act in a professional manner, maintaining a no-surprises partnership culture, and maintaining objective independence.
With demonstrable experience in Financial service you will have the following skills:
• Ability to apply robust critical thinking in scoping audits and dimensioning issues for reporting to stakeholders. Focuses audit assessments on what matters to the Bank, regulators and customers.
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude, ability to motivate and inspire others in the audit team, and proven track record of resilience in the face of adversity.
• Demonstrates strong sense of responsibility for completing assigned tasks, and is self-driven to succeed.
• Ability to apply commerciality and maturity in reaching conclusions.
• Displays gravitas and credibility.
• Regarded as a leader amongst peers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to remain agile and responsive, quick to pick up ad-hoc work and re-prioritise schedules
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.