Up to £55,000 pa
7 months ago
Our client is an award winning banking and financial services business going through a period of rapid growth and change. Due to this they are requiring a Senior Auditor, reporting to the Divisional Head of Audit, to play a supporting role in helping the Group Internal Audit department deliver its core objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working alongside lead auditors on individual audit engagements from planning to reporting, specifically identifying key risks facing the Bank and performing sufficient and appropriate test-work on governance, risk management and internal controls and identify reportable issues.
- Playing an important role in helping to prepare key external Group Internal Audit reporting.
- Supporting lead auditors on individual audit engagements ensuring work is carried out in line with GIA methodology.
- Determining compliance with policies and procedures, conduct audit testing of specified areas and identifying reportable issues.
- Supporting lead auditors to ensure GIA reports are impactful, balanced and addressing the root cause of issues.
- Maintaining credibility by developing working relationships with key business stakeholders from team leader to manager level.
- You will have experience of auditing in financial services/banking either in an external or internal audit capacity and understanding of audit methodologies including data analytics capability.
- You will be newly qualified or part qualified (e.g. financial or IIA qualification) with knowledge from working in the banking or financial services sector.
- You will be proactive with a can-do attitude and a keen willingness to learn.