Up to £55,000 plus benefits
almost 2 years ago
MERJE are currently partnering a niche Financial Services organisation who are looking for a Senior Auditor to join their growing audit function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and undertaking Internal Audit assignments.
- Producing reports of findings, recommendations and providing positive assurance
- Building and managing key stakeholder relationships establishing a good working rapport and effective buy in of audit routine
- Applying internal control concepts in a wide variety of settings, and appropriately assess the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices
- Using company statistics and dashboards to assess the focus of the audit routine within the company and recommend courses of action along with audit findings
- Working with External auditors to ensure the programme of work does not produce duplication and any issues identified are incorporated into audit system
- Maintaining, improving and communicating the audit issue log to allow for closure of actions within the management team and to report through to the Operational Risk and Control Committee and Audit Committee where necessary.
- Proactively keeping up to date with any regulatory and industry themes and risks.
- Conducting ad hoc reviews and special investigations as requested from time to time by management
To be considered for this opportunity, you should have a recognised professional qualification with the following skills and experience:
- Report writing skills
- Written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with risks and actions issues in a logical and organised manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight timelines
- Experience of audit work from the planning stages onwards
- Experience or exposure to change lifecycle is desirable