Up to £52,000
5 months ago
A successful and award winning Financial Services business that has been established for nearly 20 years. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Analyst / Specialist to join and take ownership of the Collections Strategy.
The role offers plenty of scope to progress as the business grows, with the potential to evolve into a managerial role in 6-12 months. The business is also able to offer flexible working – 1/2 days working from home per week if required.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Collections Strategy Analyst:
- Own and lead the collections strategy and MI development for the business
- Conducting analysis and using this to make recommendations to improve business strategy and performance
- Support the implementation of a new collections platform
- Grow with the role and business to take on further responsibilities, including growing and managing a team
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Collections Strategy Analyst role:
- Strong SAS skills are essential
- Extensive Financial Services experience, ideally within Credit Risk and Collections strategy development, although broader experience will be considered
- Pro-active mind set and analytical thinker
- Good communication abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.