£50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
9 months ago
My client is a very successful financial services organisation who continue to grow as well as creating a fantastic environment for people to work in and develop.
They are currently looking for an individual to provide necessary advice and support to ensure that both the current and future activity of the company is customer centric, and complies with its regulatory obligations. You will have the opportunity to develop the advisory function as well as acting as deputy to the Head of Regulatory Compliance Advisory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the continuous improvement and development of the Compliance advisory function
- Oversee regulatory change management to deliver the right customer and operational outcomes.
- Provide regulatory and conduct risk opinion on highly complex regulatory change projects
- Ensure that conduct and regulatory risks are appropriately evaluated to deliver the right customer and operational outcomes.
- Provide regulatory and conduct advice to encourage safe growth and protection for the company
- Encourage a positive compliance culture within the business
- Ensure appropriate and timely escalation of regulatory and conduct risk and issues.
- To be considered, you will have a wealth of experience within financial services with a strong working knowledge of FCA regulations.
- Contemporary and holistic working knowledge of the regulatory handbooks and associated guides and codes relevant to the group
- Experience of working directly with the FCA on market studies, deep dives, S166 etc
- A natural appetite and inquisitive mind for horizon scanning that can think laterally about any potential consequences for the company
Salary range is broad and commensurate with experience but will reflect the significance of the role. It will also include benefits, bonus and access to shared rewards.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.