As a Senior Advice Technician you will join the company’s Advice Assurance team to provide advice and guidance to their advisers, in this full-time, permanent role with hybrid and remote working opportunities depending on your circumstances.
The role will involve:
• Supporting our IFAs with your expert knowledge in complex financial planning and higher-level advice through case discussions, offering clear and considered decisions on cases which carry a high risk to the client, firm and the firm’s IFAs.
• Pre-approval of high risk advice cases
• Dealing with day-to-day advice and higher-level regulatory queries from other departments, undertaking research, providing informed responses and assisting in the development of advice and regulatory processes across the business.
• Completing regulatory industry update summaries.
• Assisting in delivering understandable and concise Financial Planning Report templates for use across the range of personal and corporate products and services provided, to deliver understandable and suitable financial outcomes to our clients.
• Diploma in Financial Planning, working towards the Advanced Diploma
• Demonstration of excellent knowledge and interest in the concepts and requirements of personal and corporate financial planning
• A pragmatic and collaborative approach to problem solving, with confidence to present conflicting ideas in a constructive manner, supporting IFA’s and other advisers, also evaluating research and Financial Planning Reports.