5 months ago
We are an independent education charity and the largest provider of academic qualifications taught in schools and colleges. We set and mark the papers for around half of all GCSEs and A-levels and nearly two million students sit our exams every summer. At AQA we employ over 1,000 people, as well as the 30,000 people who mark, moderate and work with us to deliver our qualifications. We have offices in Guildford, Manchester, Harrogate, London and Bath.
As a key member of the Product Fulfilment Department within the Qualifications & Markets Division, the Assessment Production Coordinator is responsible for ensuring assessment materials are accurately typeset and appropriate quality checks completed to provide high quality, error-free outputs on time, thereby delivering excellent customer service and operational excellence.
We’re looking for someone with:
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- good attention to detail and accuracy
- excellent organisation and planning skills
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word to produce high quality materials
- ability to use personal judgement to resolve problems and adapt to change
- ability to build positive and pro-active relationships with others
What’s in it for you?
We recognise the contribution our people make, and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package, including:
- a core 35 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
- five paid days per year for voluntary service
- a contributory pension scheme
- an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
- a Ride to Work scheme
- an on-site staff restaurant