about 1 month ago
We’re recruiting for two positions with a leading consultancy as part of their Non-Life advisory team. You will be involved in project work on client sites as well as being aware for new business opportunities. Both opportunities will have management responsibility as well as being involved in technical Actuarial work across Reserving, Pricing and Reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist and lead on client site projects with technical Actuarial projects.
- Provide excellent standards of advisory to a range of clients.
- Managing expectations within your own team, internal and external stakeholders.
- Be involved with wider sales/marketing developments and continuous self-developmental learning.
The ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Actuary (FIA/FFA)
- Demonstrable experience within Non-Life Insurance, ideally London market experience
- Strong regulatory knowledge of the Non-Life UK insurance industry.
- Technical expertise in Reserving and Pricing.
- Modelling expertise with softwares including Igloo and/or Remetrica.
- Management/leadership experience.
- Consultancy experience ideal but not essential.
- Knowledge of Lloyds market