8 months ago
MERJE is pleased to be partnering with a vibrant, dynamic and award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants, in their search for a Semi Senior Cloud Accountant. They have ambitious growth plans and have set the goal to be the best firm of chartered Accountants in the north-west.
The main purpose of this role is to provide an excellent service to your portfolio of clients’ in accordance with the firm’s values, procedures, legislation and professional practice so as to exceed clients’ expectations and needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping on a monthly/quarterly basis using a variety of cloud based software (mainly Xero and QBO)
- Completion of VAT returns and EC Sales Listings
- To be a part of the specialist Cloud Accounting division, supporting the Cloud Manager and Director in delivering projects to assist your clients
- Preparation of periodic management accounts both in-house and at clients’ premises
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Preparation of corporate tax returns including analysis of tax sensitive nominals
- Assisting with cloud conversions both in-house and at clients’ premises
- Being a trusted adviser to clients, forming excellent client relationships for those whom you maintain the records for
- Being responsible for service delivery and seeking opportunities to add value
- Supervising junior team members
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Be familiar with the use of recognised software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and a tax return software package).
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be contact with clients at all levels.
- Have good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the department.
- Have 3+ years practice experience.
- Be proficient in Cloud Accounting Software.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.