8 months ago
My client is looking for a Scheduling Manager to be responsible for building a high performing scheduling team, creating processes and structure that can scale with the rapid growth and managing team performance against measurable KPIs.
They are looking for someone who can motivate, inspire, and prepare the scheduling coordinators for long-term success.
Core function will be to own the delivery of the weekly and monthly scheduling cycle to optimise resources across multiple businesses to deliver required service level targets, and develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with Contact Support and businesses.
In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that require immediate real time intervention, as well as short term scheduling management and planning.
- Complete ownership of WFM tool including configuration maintenance, managing licences, and controlling user access.
- Develops schedules that effectively deliver staffing levels that consistently achieve service level commitments and optimise wastage/Influx.
- Leads weekly staffing review meetings detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and next 2-3 weeks, while also identifying risks.
- Liaise with the Forecast Analyst to ensure that all forecasted factors have been considered before the creation of staffing schedules.
- Create long and medium term staffing schedules that are legally compliant; that adequately meet the challenges of matching forecasted factors with agreed service levels; that adequately meet the work/life balance requirements of our staff; and are available for staff a minimum of one month in advance.
- Produce and analyse the variances between the forecasted demand and the resource availability to establish the accuracy by which the demand is being forecasted and the resource being allocated, and make or recommend changes, where appropriate, to meet the demand.
- Manage and process holiday requests in a fair and reasonable manner on behalf of staff. Maintain all records of holiday allowances. Schedule appropriate items such as meetings, training, 1-2-1’s and other development time that meet the needs of our staff and our clients.
- Responsible for the on boarding of new recruits into scheduling system. Liaise with Human Resources to ensure staffing schedules are available within an adequate time-frame for new recruits and other support departments, incl. Payroll to ensure accurate recording of paid and unpaid time of all staff.
- Manage, Review and Process requests for shift changes, liaising appropriately with Operations and HR.
- Identifying own development needs in relation to current role, future plans and own personal development objectives in line with personal, departmental and company development plan.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Contact Centre support role required.
- Knowledge of complexity of scheduling & intraday management in a multi skill, multi-channel, environment.
- Management Skills – delegation, communication, motivation and managing a cross site team
- Demonstrated experience and success in WFM or Operations oriented projects in Contact Centres.
- Analytical and strong communication skills are essential to be successful in this role
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
- Performance Management experience to drive effective real-time service level delivery
- Good relationship skills to collaborate with key operational stakeholders.