5 months ago
To be responsible for providing and completing regular scheduling activities and provide schedule analysis and staff recommendations to meet agreed service goals by:
- Optimising and building efficient shift patterns that meet demand and work balance requirements.
- Analyse data, recommend strategy and build schedules based on historical and future call demand and task volumes.
- Collaborate with operational teams to ensure plans are communicated and understood.
- Deliver effective & accurate schedules in a timely manner.
- Experience with EWFM or other WFM tools
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Good excel skills – vlookup, pivot tables etc.
- Proven track record of working with stakeholders to understand and deliver scheduling needs.
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills at all levels
Non-essential (preferable skills):
- Resource Planning background (call centre and back office based)
- Finance background - mortgage/ arrears background
- Experience with dealing with multiple departments
- Knowledge of Avaya/ IVR call routing
- Work collaboratively with the operation to optimise resource delivery through schedules in order to meet Service Level & KPI targets.
- Monitor adherence to schedules to ensure optimum business performance
- Respond to Ad Hoc requests on a daily basis regarding changes to published schedules
- Publish schedules and breaks etc. in line with agreed forward projection.
- Liaising with Training Teams to identify where opportunities are available and when known training is taking place.
- Analyse Schedule and Shrinkage performance
- Take ownership of the Joiners, Movers & Leavers process keeping records up to date and feeding required information to Ops/RP/Finance.
- Organise, prioritise & delegate workloads effectively, ensuring work is accurate and timely everyday
- Proactively identify performance challenges across the operation (inbound/back office) & propose remedial actions
- Ensure you remain compliant and adhere to all company policies and regulations