up to £23,000
7 months ago
Salary: Up to £23,000
Hours: Monday – Sunday, 37.5 hours per week, 5 days per week, between the hours of 8am-8pm
Start Date: ASAP!
This role is for an experienced Inbound Team Leader working for a busy retailer, who attract customers aged around 50+.
It is based within a busy call centre, where you will be targeting your team on the number of calls they take per day and how quickly and efficiently they get through the call without it affecting the quality of the information provided to the customer.
Preferably at least two years as a team leader within a contact centre in a sales or customer service
role. We are looking for reliable candidates with excellent communication and team leader skills.
- To lead by example and motivate your team
- Maintain standards and achieve targets for all your teams’ performance
- Perform monthly 1-2-1 reviews
- Manage behaviours, attendance or sickness issues
- Call monitoring
- Be prepared to jump on the phone as an advisor when there are calls waiting
- Handle customer telephone orders and enquiries within set quality and time boundaries
- Support team members and share knowledge
- Identify potential issues from customer feedback and highlight to Manager
- Take on additional tasks as and when required to support the business
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistently support and manage staff positively, so they achieve their KPI’s
- Keep within agreed absence levels
- Maintain excellent punctuality
- An excellent and approachable manner when dealing with both internal staff and external customers
- Possess excellent keyboard skills
- Reach and maintain your potential through continuous development
- Achieve and try to exceed all KPI’s
- Observe and work within company and industry guidelines (DPA, Company Information Policies etc.)
- Maintain the standards (dress, housekeeping rules, security procedures)