Up to £35,000
20 days ago
A leading consumer finance provider with a near 20 year history. Promoting a lively, hands-on atmosphere where everyone gets involved, this is a positive, collaborative working environment focusing on providing optimal services and products to customers.
Now looking for an SAS Reporting Analyst to enhance and expand the team, providing analytics and reporting support within the Collections department.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the SAS Reporting Analyst:
- Develop and implement analytical solutions
- Involved in portfolio, strategy and operational delivery and performance
- Create, optimise and maintain reporting solutions
- Aim to improve the customer journey through the collections lifecycle
- Support the operations management team
- Ensure accurate and clear data production
- Daily use of SAS
- Communicating with senior stakeholders
Ideal knowledge and experience for the SAS Reporting Analyst role:
- Excellent SAS knowledge
- Strong abilities in data mining and identifying trends
- Good communication skills
- Financial Services experience is essential
- Desire to work in a lively, fast-paced team