£30,000 - £35,000 Dependent on Experience
4 months ago
An established and growing Financial Services organisation is looking for an experienced SAS Database Analyst to join the data & analytics functions. The business is thriving and has ambitious development plans.
On offer is a salary of around £30,000 - £35,000 as well as the opportunity to join a successful, expanding company with a close-knit and supportive working environment. The highly-experience yet down-to-earth management team is committed to driving the business forward as well as developing employees.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the SAS Database Analyst:
- Working closely with people throughout the business, developing an understanding of data requirements
- Designing & automating processes and reports
- Ensuring high quality data is available and easily accessible
- Support analytics teams with providing analysis and data-driven solutions
- Investigate operational needs, problems and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organisation
Required knowledge and experience for the SAS Database Analyst role:
- Good technical skills with SAS
- Experience in a similar Database / SAS Analyst role, ideally within Financial Services
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong communicator, confident and comfortable in liaising with all levels of the wider business
- Able to understand business requirements and translate into data needs
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.