£25,000 - £30,000 (DOE) plus excellent commission opportunity
6 months ago
We have the pleasure in recruiting this new and exciting role for a Financial Services organisation based in Cheadle. This is a fairly new business with very exciting growth opportunities and secure financial backing. The company is fun and vibrant, whilst having a real family feel and a great team working ethos.
The role: This Sales Team Manager job in Cheadle will suit someone who is extremely sales focused, driven, motivated and leads by example. It would suit someone who is really focused on progressing their career, by building a new team around them, developing a sales team to the best of their ability and working independently to grow the business. The role could progress into a head of department as the business grows, so someone with a passion and desire to progress and succeed. As you will be the first member of the team, you must be prepared to “get your hands dirty” as you will be selling the products until you grow a team around you.
The person: You must be able to bring the best out of your team and lead by example. You will be very driven and motivated to progress your own career, whilst developing your team and bringing out the best in them, by motivating and inspiring them to sell. You must have previous experience working for a Financial Services lender or broker.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To create and develop a new sales team
- Work independently to grow the sales team
- Offer support and guidance around the selling of Financial Services products
- Perform regular training and coaching with your sales team to maximise their potential
- To lead by example – you will be the only person on the team to start with, so you will mould the role into what you want it to be
- Monitor performance and put improvements in place for agents
- Have the ability to sell with passion and to train your team how to do this to drive best results