£30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent commission
27 days ago
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent commission
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sun 11am-3pm (off every other weekend and one day per week)
Start Date: ASAP!
Are you looking to work in a family run business?
Do you love leading a great team by coaching, developing and motivation?
Have you got all the behaviours of a great Sales Manager?
Do you pride yourself on your excellent work ethics and behaviours?
Are you an experienced sales manager who likes to drive results by having fun?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then please read on and we’ll tell you more about this truly amazing opportunity and how to apply.
This role is working as a Sales Team Leader for a busy retailer, managing and motivating their small sales team to achieve the best results. You will be lively, energetic and have great work ethics, whilst motivating your team to sell, by making the environment fun and enjoyable and getting the most from your team by coaching and developing.
We are looking for someone who is driven by their teams’ results and who can offer honest and constructive feedback to continuously improve performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Motivate the sales team to promote the brand
- Training and development of sales team
- Drive the sales for the business
- Conduct regular feedback sessions and 1-2-1’s
- Deal with escalated complaints and customer queries
- Support the Managing Director with ad-hoc duties
- Manage performance accordingly
- Deal with HR issues and grievances
- Monitor absences and conduct return to work interviews
- Handle challenging situations with the sales staff
Keywords: sales manager, sales team leader, sales supervisor, outbound sales manager, inbound sales manager, b2b sales manager, b2c sales manager, call centre manager