Salary: Circa 38K DOE + Bonus OTE 44K
37.5 hours per week, 5 day per weekcovering the below opening hours
8.30am – 8.00pm Monday to Friday
9.00am – 5.30pm Saturday
10.00am – 5.00pm Sunday
Monday to Friday 11.30am to 8.00pm, although some weekend working may be required.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager or Telesales Team Leader with a proven background in supporting high performing teams, people management and coaching skills.
You will need previous experience in Contact Centre Management, with a keen understanding of Contact Centre metrics and practices with the ability to lead a diverse team.
As a Sales Team manager, you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of Sales Consultants where you will optimise all sales opportunities, maximising consultant productivity, quality and service.
- To coach and develop staff using performance management tools to successfully meet and improve upon key performance indicators and personal objectives.
- To support, coach and develop members of your team to a level that enables the business to effectively succession plan.
- To ensure you remain up to date with procedures/processes, products, new schemes and/or scheme changes and communicate these effectively to your team.
- To support the recruitment process, acquire the most suitable calibre candidate for role, promoting an excellent brand image.
- To produce Management Information in relation to agent activity which will help identify any coaching and development needs required to assist agents to meet their KPIs.
- To effectively communicate technical, client, customer, service and system related issues or staff related issues to your direct line manager providing recommendations for swift resolutions.
- To handle complaints in line with our complaint handling process.
- To monitor, record and effectively manage absence and time keeping issues in line with Company procedures.
- To document and deliver monthly 1:1’s ensuring objectives are recorded and monitored, coaching plans are defined, monitored and documented providing an audit trail.
- To ensure you understand our Health and Safety obligations, communicating potential Health and Safety issues to your line manager and/or the Health and Safety Officer.
- To champion our customer needs, be innovative and inspiring by identifying any areas for improvement in the customer journey and/or business process.
- To always demonstrate a confident and positive attitude towards change.
- Previous experience in managing a successful sales team
- Proven track record of engaging with, motivating, and proactively managing a sales team
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated environment
- Understanding of Travel Insurance would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Intermediate level skills using Microsoft Office product
- Experience in performance management
- Hands on approach
- Ability to read and understand data analysing team performance
- Excellent verbal reasoning skills
- Effective time management skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent prioritising and multi-tasking skills