28 days ago
My client is looking for a Sales Manager to join the Telecoms Sales team
• Independently managing the sales supervisors and sales team.
• Implementing and presenting innovative suggestions to improve result.
• Managing the day to day activities of Telesales Structure and to ensure activity/productivity targets are met.
• Training, coaching and performance managing the team.
• Delivery of staff induction, as well as ongoing training.
• Conducting, documenting and following up regular performance reviews with your team.
• Proactively drive the results in line with the business plan using SMART objectives through the management structure.
• Responsible for delivering the business objectives in relation to volume and margin.
• Identify key areas for improvement and deliver clear plans to deliver and measure a tangible result.
• Implementation of structures.
• Improve current process and implement new as applicable.
• Identify non-productive duties/elements and address through above or re-deployment.
• KPI analysis and planning.
• Work with Marketing to identify and lead campaign requirements.
• Work closely with the global business including maintaining close relationships with HR and Marketing.
• KPI & MI reporting to Senior Leaders.
Knowledge, experience & skills
• Experience of managing a sales team.
• Experience of working in the Telecommunications industry.
• Highly presentable with strong organisational and motivational skills.
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to operate at all levels internally and externally.
• Ability to motivate, drive and develop a successful telesales team.
• A ‘can do’ positive attitude.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel.
• Reliable and able to rapidly establish a high degree of trust and rapport.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow a daily structure