£55,000 - £60,000
about 2 months ago
My client is looking for a Sales Manager to be responsible for creating and managing long term relationships within the UK retailer market. Working collaboratively with Sales, Technology, Customer Services, Marketing, Finance, Compliance and Risk and Credit Risk.
● Identify potential growth opportunities within your territory which would increase profitability and/or reduce retailer risk.
● Conduct detailed discovery, qualification and project status calls with robust summary emails for each prospective opportunity. Ensure the opportunity meets the minimum opportunity requirements
● Create a customer centric proposal utilising the proposal template, incorporate client challenges, the proposed solution while positioning our product portfolio and the customer journey.
● Work with finance to maximise the margin for every opportunity, all proposed commercials must be approved by internal stakeholders before proposing to the retailer.
● Lead negotiation with the retailer to customise the proposal to achieve verbal agreement ensuring the project stays in scope or, if there is a change in scope, it is clearly communicated within the proposal and agreed by all parties.
● Lead negotiation with the retailer to agree contractual terms and conditions resulting in a signed agreement for services and a project term sheet.
● Construct and execute a ‘Plan to Close’ (Implementation Plan), approved by internal stakeholders and the prospect, for all opportunities. Sales Implementation Plan Templates are available for various opportunity types.
● Forecast new and existing retailer origination in your territory on a quarterly basis, taking into account sector seasonality and retailer marketing initiatives, via the excel forecast template.
● Lead communication with retailers within your territory to resolve any outputs from the quality assurance process.
● All activity should be documented in Salesforce.com and Sales tools used to maximum effect e.g LinkedIn Sales Navigator and sales templates.
Experience & Skills
●You have demonstrable experience creating and maintaining technical and commercial partnerships with retailers in the ecommerce market.
●Ability to ramp up quickly with positioning and internal processes while understanding the evolving fintech landscape and FCA regulations.
●You have the ability to identify opportunities, nurture the right connections and execute a way into a prospective account.
●You are adept at using a consultative sales approach and have a demonstrable track record of enterprise sales.
●You know how to manage multi-layered relationships across a business.
●Experience managing many complex projects concurrently while delivering timely results / impact under tight timelines.
●Comfortable in a fast paced environment with an ability to think analytically under time pressure
●Able to engage stakeholders and guide them through a project from conception to implementation.
●Excellent business analysis and problem-solving skills.
●Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to construct business plans/proposals that clearly display value and illustrate risk reduction for all parties.
Proficient Salesforce.com and MS Office user.