about 2 years ago
Are you an enthusiastic sales person, looking for realistic and generous rewards for your sales?
Have you had face to face sales experience and are looking to start a telephone based sales role?
Are you looking to work for a company who offer great benefits and good career progression?
Do you want to work for a fun company, with a low attrition rate?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then read on, to find out more about this role…
Our Client has established a close team of enthusiastic, driven and committed Sales executives who develop and maintain excellent relationships with all their customers. Our team’s aim is to ensure each and every customer achieves first class service. We specialise in offering tailor made finance options to suit customer needs. Continual business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role.
We have achieved the success and image of a main dealership with the atmosphere of a family run business. We are serious about what we do and being the best, but we always ensure we have fun as we do it. This is reflected in our extremely low staff turn-over rate.
As a result of our success, we are constantly developing and expanding which is why we are recruiting for more sales staff to join our online sales team. If you are an experienced sales executive who would like the opportunity to earn £70k whilst working for a fantastic company, then please see further details below.
- Achieve Sales targets in a fast paced environment
- To respond in the expected time to all online enquires
- To maintain a work rate and level that falls in line with the company’s objectives
- Follow all company procedures
- Adhere to the FCA rules and guidelines
- To treat your colleagues and the work place with respect
- To offer our customers a high level of service and maintain good customer satisfaction and retention
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a telephony or F2F sales role
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision whilst working in a close-knit team.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about your role
- Previous track record of target achievement
- Organisation and the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time is vital